torsdag 23. april 2009

My dear friends

Pretty funny eyh...?
























We headed out partying today. Hitting the town to say so, and my dear flatmates were pretty stoked. Probably more than I was, even though it was a uni games after party.
Now, here we are. It is barely 1am, and they have already crashed in our hall. How cute...

The days are rolling by, and for quite a while now I have been considering to make this blog a bit more international. To do so, changing the language I am writing in will be the first step.
I still don't now if this will be temporary or just occasional, but from now on you can expect some bilingual activity on this site.

And yeah, regarding uni games. A post on that will follow soon, but for now I can say that it was heaps of fun. The DH race was awesome, even though the track was tight and very short. I ended up getting fifth, just a tad more than a second away from a medal. Fun riding, and a great four days spent in T-to-the-aranaki.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Churs