torsdag 3. september 2009

Almost there...

I don't quite know where to begin.

The past 3-4 weeks have been pretty hectic, yet really awesome. Meeting friends, riding my bike, and then finally getting back to Burgundy: Probably the best student-city in the world.
It's good to be back here, though I wish that Norway and New Zealand could just merge into one insanely great place! If Norway and NZ were to have a child, it would have been a true wonder-child.

Anyway. Big amounts of work seem to stack up, being everything from scriptwriting at my study, to budgetary work within Bergen Student-TV.

No adventures at the moment, but I'll soon post some photos from this summer.
Meanwhile, drop in at my good friend Lars' blog. Here you can read about his work and adventures in Cochabamba, Bolivia.

Chur!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Churs