tirsdag 9. juni 2009

So damn close

It's literally hours until I finish my semester at the University of Waikato, and it is with mixed feelings that I do so. I still have almos a month left in NZ, a period that I will enjoy to the max!
There's just one assignment to hand in, and then we're off to Pauanui with mr. Kane.

Looks like the surf might become a bit messy, but we'll probably give it a try.


Oh yeah! Me and Jesper handed in our stop-motion yesterday, and I can't say much else than that it has been a hellofaride. It's soon ready for the big web, but until then you just have to do with a short extract. Enjoy! (sehvasomskjer...)


Summer Thirst - Extract from scene 3 from Bendik Stubstad Henriksen on Vimeo.



I'll be back soon with a more detail blog on what's been going on here lately, but first I need some days off. Pauanui, here we come!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Churs